We're able to help you with all your home loan needs for Smithville Home Loans, so let's look at a few of the options you'll have when looking for a house in Smithville.
Below is a list of the home loans that over our 11 years in the mortgage industry we've become known for doing great service for our clients!
- VA Home Loans
- Perhaps you're a veteran or currently serving in the armed forces, if you haven't already heard about your VA Home Loan benefits. Let me tell you - the Department of Veteran's Affairs offers a home loan benefit that is subsidized by the U.S. Government and is 100% financed, this means you don't have to come up with a down payment! The other benefit is that the rates are comparible to Conventional loan rates.
- USDA Mortgages
- This is another government sponsored loan. This housing loan is also refered to as the Rural Development Loan, and was designated as a loan to help build up rural communities. Just as the VA Loan is 100% financing so is the USDA home loan. You'll need to meet income restriction guidelines and location eligibility restrictions to qualify for this home loan. but you get a great no down payment option on a house purchase.
- FHA Home Mortgages
- This is the final government loan we're experienced in working with and it's a great one for first time homebuyers. Instead of the normal 20% down payment that's expected when you buy a home, all your asked to do is make a 3.5% down payment. That way you can afford to purchase your first home and not spend all your savings.
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
- This is the standard House Loan and it is typically used when a person has a large savings or nest egg to purchase a home OR they are using the proceeds from the sale of their previous home as a downpayment on their new home.
So no matter what your needs are, we have a loan product that will work for you when you're looking for Smithville Home Loans. Feel free to call us today at (816) 268-4025 to discuss your options and we can get you pre-approved for Smithville Home Loans! (or if you want to surf on over to our application page you can click here!