You Are About To Discover All The Information You Need To Make An Informed Decision About Obtaining A Mortgage in Missouri
My name is Darren Copeland. I want to thank you for taking the time to visit my website, where I guarantee you'll find plenty of helpful information to assist you in purchasing your new home or refinancing your current mortgage. I am a Mortgage Consultant serving Lee’s Summit, Missouri and the surrounding areas.
If you're planning to buy your next home, your first home, that dream home, a condo, vacation home, investment property or looking to refinance in Missouri or the surrounding areas, you will find that this site is a complete resource full of insider secrets that will allow you to choose the loan program best suited to your financial needs.
I make it fast and easy for all kinds of people-including first-time homebuyers, small business owners, and homebuyers with perfect or less-than-perfect credit to get the loan you need for the home you want.
Make sure you register to receive my Free Homebuying Guide and Insider Mortgage Reports, browse my Resources section, fill-out a FREE No-Obligation Secure Online Loan Application, or call me in my Lee’s Summit, Missouri office at (816) 268-4025. I am here to help you with all your mortgage needs.
Got a Quick Question You Want Answered Today?
Click the "Ask A Question" button below to send us a message by email or feel free to call my Lee’s Summit, Missouri office at (816) 268-4025.
Before you leave, make sure you review the Missouri Home Buying Resources, Insider Reports and Mortgage Calculators. All are designed to help guide you through the home buying process so you avoid making costly mistakes.
Missouri Mortgage & Real Estate News
- Woman says landlord is mistreating struggling tenants amid COVID-19 outbreak - KMOV.com
- Missouri renters worried about evictions | Coronavirus - KCTV Kansas City
- What to do if you lost work in Missouri or Kansas because of the coronavirus - WDAF FOX4 Kansas City
- With Rent Due Soon And People Newly Out Of Work, Tenants Call On Missouri Governor For Help - KCUR
- Thousands file for unemployment benefits in KS, MO - KCTV Kansas City
- Record-low mortgage rates are spurring refinance applications, Lincoln managers say - Lincoln Journal Star
- Historic Missouri town could go bankrupt if financial assistance doesn?t come soon because of coronavirus crisis - KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac offer help to homeowners in COVID-19 crisis - KSHB
- Feds extend tax payment deadline for 90 days; halt mortgage foreclosures for 60 days - San Francisco Chronicle
- Mirroring nation, Missouri, Illinois unemployment claims skyrocket - STLtoday.com